At PDR 2U we are often asked questions like “how much will it cost to fix a small dent in my car?” or “what will it cost to repair some light hail damage on my vehicle?” Answering these questions is a bit like answering the age-old question “how long is a piece of string?” The reality is, questions like these are impossible to answer without viewing a photo of your dent, or in the case of hail damage, physically inspecting your vehicle.
There are many variables that can have a significant impact on the cost of the dent repair on your vehicle.
Some of these include:
- the size of the dent
- the location of the dent on the vehicle
- how difficult the dent is to access from behind the panel
- the time it will take to remove the dent
- the number of dents on a panel
- the make and model of the vehicle, as some cars are more difficult to repair
- whether the metal is high strength steel or aluminium
- whether parts need to be purchased to complete the repair
Every dent repair is different and as a result, the cost to repair your dent may be quite different to a similar dent on a different vehicle. At PDR 2U, we only charge you for what you needs to be repaired and nothing more. Feedback from our customers regarding our prices is always consistent. They are always happy with the quality and cost of our repairs. As a PDR2U customer, you can rest easy knowing that because we don’t have a one price fits all policy, you will not be paying too much for your repair.
Photos taken on a 45 degree angle (like the one below) to the panel are best, as they allow our paintless dent repair specialist to accurately determine the size and depth of the dent. Our experienced dent technician will assess your damage and provide a competitive quote based on the criteria above.